What a powerful song. A commenter provided a wonderful translation and explanation. I know the song was used for the incredible movie, "Battle for Sebastopol." I don't know if Paulina wrote it for the movie but it would seem so based on the lyrics. To anyone who knows what the was the Battle of Sebastopol, the song is incredibly moving. Nearly all the defenders were killed by the Nazis. Thousands and thousands of men and women buried and immolated in the defense tunnels, fighting on and on. The lyrics of the song perfectly capture the fear, terror, dreams and bravery of a field soldier in WWII.
Just asking alexa what tin foil is made of.
Nice comments under the video:
- 100% womens!!!
- Ladies, Ladies, calm down....
- This is how you make robots grow sentience. You caused Skynet. I hope you are proud.
- I love your expression youre just like "oh shit whatttt"
- That AI is getting out of control. THE END IS NEAR EVERYONE
- Does it mean that there will be no rise of the machines (because they'll destroy each other instead)?
Some cool video you need to see. Weekly collection:
- Cat Sings When Back is Scratched
- Kangaroo vs Car
- That Was Unexpected
- Kangaroo Wants to Pick a Fight
Every week we are going to publish a list of cool video you need to see. It might be something new or very old but you might haven't seen before.